Ask a HIV AIDS Specialist Online

Ask your health query to our experienced HIV AIDS Specialists online and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 100 highly skilled hiv aids specialists. Get professional medical advice and second opinion now!

Your first Query is FREE!
Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password



About "HIV/AIDS specialist"

An HIV/AIDS specialist is a physician who has specialized in internal medicine and further sub-specialized in infectious diseases (mainly HIV in this case). They have detailed knowledge about the disease, its diagnosis, causative and risk factors, symptoms and signs and management or treatment.

You can visit them if you are suspicious about contracting HIV by unprotected intercourse or contaminated needle injury, or any other causative factor. They will do the required clinical and laboratory examinations and guide you with the result that whether it is negative or positive and accordingly start you on anti-retroviral drugs if required.

Since most of the paranoid patients want to maintain their confidentiality, they prefer a method to contact the doctor without their physical presence and to help you through this, online medical platforms are available. You can consult an HIV/AIDS specialist online with a click on the screen to get a detailed information regarding your concern.

Top rated by Healthline and Investopedia.

What Our Users Say?

1125 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our hiv aids specialist panel.
  • A hiv aids specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same hiv aids specialist.