Q. Every day I sneeze at least 10 to 15 times. Please advice.

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 16, 2015 and last reviewed on: Jun 18, 2019

• I am 26 years old and my weight is 70 Kg.
  • I got married 6 months back and I am having PCOD.
  • I had sinusitis few years back and I got treated for the same.
  • For about a year, I have been facing frequent cold issues and sneezing issues.
  • Every day I sneeze at least 10 to 15 times.
  • I have done a few tests showing less vitamin D and serum iron and also with absolute eosinophilia.
  • I am facing heavy hair loss and my TSH is normal.

Please advice.

#

I reviewed your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You seem to be suffering from allergic rhinitis.
  • Vitamin D levels are low and serum iron is normal only.

I advise you following:

• Take a combination of tablet Levocetrizine and Montelukast for 2 weeks.
  • Use Fluticasone nasal spray.
  • Do steam inhalation daily.
  • Take Cholecalciferol sachet 60K once a week.

Revert back after 2 weeks to a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|