Q. My right testicle and spermatic cord area are enlarged. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hydrocele or Testicular Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My right testicle and spermatic cord area are enlarged. Please help.

Hello Doctor,

I am a 42 year old male. In my right testicle, I think spermatic cord is enlarged. I do not have any pain. The right testicle feels firm and spermatic cord feels hard.