Q. What are the reasons for constant back pain?

Answered by Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Back Pain or Muscle Relaxant? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 28 year old female. I am suffering from mid back pain since two days. I did not take any medicine but applied Moov and Zandu balm. But, there is no relief. The pain remains the same all through the day and night. I neither had an injury nor lifted any heavy objects. I had no surgeries before. The pain persists more while sitting without back support and while working in kitchen. It is a constant pain and not spreading anywhere. I am feeling comfortable in bed. I have no extra symptoms other than the pain. What may be the reason for the pain? Can you please suggest a medicine? How long should I use it?