Back Bone Pain

Why do I get back pain when I drive long?

Query: Hi doctor, For the last few days, I have trouble to sleep after 4 to 5 AM in the morning as my upper back becomes some sort of frozen and it pains a lot. Even with slight movement, it pains a lot, but it vanishes away as soon as I get up. It does not turn up for the whole day. I am not sure, but I f...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have hit the nail on the head when you said that it could be your long hours of driving that may to blame. Driving itself is not the cause, but the stretch of time you do continuously and the posture you knowingly or unknowingly adopt is the source of symptoms....  Read Full »

What is the reason for bone pain in lower back and occasional bouts of imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I want a consult for my mother. She is 60 years old and complaining of pain in the bones and back specifically lower back and feeling the presence of bone air as if it breaks. She also feels bouts of imbalance, while sitting, standing or even walking. She did an analysis and has a lac...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, regarding her back pain, it is probably a spinal problem. Backache may be simply muscular, but considering her age, I would keep spinal cause as a first possibility. In spinal causes, it is probably related to compression of nerves, which would cause pain an...  Read Full »

Why do I have severe pain in around my backbone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male, and I get severe pain in the backbone and the surrounding area. What could it be?  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know the following things: Since when are you having pain in your back? Is it radiating to your legs? Does it aggravate or relieve on movement and lying down? Is there any history of trauma? Revert to an orthopaedician online with the details, the pai...  Read Full »

How long does it take for the bone pain to fully reduce with AKT 4?

Query: Hello doctor, It all started with tailbone and sit bones pain. After one month, left buttock and upper thigh started to pain, severity increased and was difficult to walk. I was advised Nucoxia for a week but even after that severity was the same, then I had MRI scan and was diagnosed left psoas ab...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Gupta

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have Potts spine which is similar to tuberculosis of the spine. see it takes almost six weeks for AKT (Ethambutol and Isoniazid) to work. It is a slow process. What you need to know i...  Read Full »

I am suffering from low back pain.Is it a big problem or should I not worry?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from pain in the backbone. The affected area is a very small portion at the end of the backbone. Pain occurs when I press that portion with fingertip, but the pain is so light that I can endure it without any problem. I am a 32 year old male, unmarried, and I am sufferin...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many causes for low back pain. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with intervertebral disc, narrowing of spinal canal, any bony instability besides many other. So, accurate diagnosis is the key to proper management of the conditio...  Read Full »

What are the reasons for constant back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old female. I am suffering from mid back pain since two days. I did not take any medicine but applied Moov and Zandu balm. But, there is no relief. The pain remains the same all through the day and night. I neither had an injury nor lifted any heavy objects. I had no surge...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Actually, you are very young to have persistent back pain. There are many causes of pain in lower back region. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with intervertebral disc, narrowing of spinal canal, any bony instability besides many other, s...  Read Full »

I am HLA-B27 positive with vitamin D deficiency and back pain. Will it affect my marriage life?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old female. I got married recently. I am HLA-B27 positive patient with vitamin D deficiency (less than 8%). These days, I am suffering from severe back and shoulder pain. Sometimes, there is a hip joint pain, and I am not able to sleep at night. Rarely, the pain remains...  Read Full »

Dr. Naval Mendiratta

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms do match spondyloarthropathy. It is a sort of arthritis, usually common in males but 10% of the females can get affected. The severity is not so much in women, though. Secondly, painkillers (I am not sure which you are taking) are a good drug to stop the d...  Read Full »