Medical Advice on "Spine health"

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your mother's MRI report suggests a very serious problem and you need to see a spinal surgeon or a neurosurgeon urgently (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The top of your mother's spine has ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Back pain comes from fatigued muscles. Your back muscle gets relaxed at night. So you do not have the pain at night. Sitting for long hours can aggravate back pain. Poor posture while sitting can also lead to back pain. ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, you have a large paracentral disc prolapse on the left side. I cannot say about the level involved as you have not sent a sagittal ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have sent me the verbatim report of the MRI of the cervical spine and the mastoids. This, however, is very little to help me as I do not know the exact symptoms you have. Do you have more problems with your mastoids ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The segments adjacent to the one that was stabilized may sometimes start to misbehave due to abnormal loads. As it has been eight years since surgery, the likelihood of an infection and loosening are less likely, though ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Actually, you are very young to have persistent back pain. There are many causes of pain in lower back region. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with intervertebral disc, narrowing of spinal ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query what I understand is that you have lower back pain that is well controlled with physiotherapy exercises, but have recently developed upper back and right shoulder pain which you think may have been ... View thread »

Dr. Mahavir   Patil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The present pain in the scoliotic region might be due to a muscular strain in the paraspinal muscles, which is quite common while playing sports like badminton. Another possibility is an early neuro radiculopathy, ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you attach the MRI images and upload it so that I can see it? For more information consult a spine health specialist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your description is suggestive of a trigger spot in the upper back and neck. Most likely this is postural and result of your professional requirements. You need to see a good physiotherapist who could help rectify ... View thread »