Q. Please check my blood report and advise if any medicine is required.

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 16, 2020

I am a 45 year old male. I have been on Omeprazole 20 mg and Thyroxine 50 mcg for the last four years. My height is 5'10" height and weight is 70 kg. I have hyperacidity and little vertigo. I am attaching herewith my latest blood report. Please advise whether any medicine is required.

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

#

I have gone through all the data posted.

• All the reports are within normal limits except for cholesterol level (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your LDL is 139 mg/dL.
  • I suggest you start regular physical exercise and avoid fatty food and alcohol.
  • Your thyroid status is fine and so continue the same dose of thyroid medication.
  • For vertigo, kindly observe the position in which it starts and avoid that position. Commonly peripheral vertigo occurs while getting up from lying down position or turning to one side.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|