Q. Fasting Blood Sugar: 145 and Postprandial Blood Sugar: 209. I am on Insulin. Please advice.

Dr. Rohit Jain
This is a premium question & answer published on May 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear Doctor, My blood sugar report says that I have readings of Fasting Blood Sugar: 145 and Postprandial Blood Sugar: 209.

I am on insulin. Please advise me as early as possible.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com. You don't need to panic. This is not something serious. For a good effective treatment, I need to know what medicines you are taking along with insulin.

Also, there are 100 kinds of insulin, which one are you currently taking and in what dose. It might be just cured with giving some additional medicine or increasing the dose of insulin.

There are chances that, it might be a case of insulin resistance which can be broken down. Consult your local doctor or ask a doctor online with all details --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online

So that the doctor can set your treatment effectively.

|