Q. Fasting Blood Sugar: 145 and Postprandial Blood Sugar: 209. I am on Insulin. Please advice.

Answered by Dr. Rohit Jain and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diabetes or Blood Pressure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Fasting Blood Sugar: 145 and Postprandial Blood Sugar: 209.  I am on Insulin.  Please advice.

Dear Doctor, My blood sugar report says that I have readings of Fasting Blood Sugar: 145 and Postprandial Blood Sugar: 209.

I am on insulin. Please advise me as early as possible.