Q. I have fever, rash, stomach pain and other symptoms. How to diagnose the problem?

Answered by Dr. Lohit Chauhan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Jaundice or Typhoid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I suffer from jaundice and typhoid. I have vomiting, high fever, rashes, drowsiness, and stomach pain. Whenever I consult the doctor, he gives me medicines. I do not understand, and I am confused whether he gives tablets for jaundice and typhoid or whether he provides tablets for cough, headache, and vomiting. Please suggest.