Semen

Why is my semen yellow?

Query: Hello doctor, My semen appears yellow on toilet paper, but white on the skin. I even tested the color on a plastic object such as a white plastic fork. It still appears yellow. I have this problem for more than five years, but I have no other symptoms. Please see the pictures and let me know if this...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and your semen looks absolutely normal. Get the following tests done to rule out infection: Semen analysis. Semen culture and sensitivity. You do not require any medications at...  Read Full »

Why does my sperm stinks?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old man. I have thick sperm that stinks and my saliva is also lumpy and stinks really bad. This has been like this for a few years now. I have gone to the sexual health clinic and had urine and blood test. It showed up nothing and came back clear. I also think that it ma...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think that it is not a disease. It is just a variation to have this thick saliva and sperm. It does not look like any infectious condition. Everyone's semen coagulate and smells bad once it comes in contact with air. I think it may be your increase awareness and conce...  Read Full »

What should be done to seal my semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve semen permanently?

Query: Hello doctor,I want to seal my semen and ejaculation pathway to preserve my semen in the body permanently. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Poosha Darbha

Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want you to know two things, 1) Semen is not something that can be stored permanently in the body. 2) Storing semen does not give you any benefit, despite what is in popular belief. The semen is continuously produced as per requirement. There are on and off swit...  Read Full »

What causes watery semen?

Query: Hello doctor, I have done a semen analysis today. Though I had not ejaculated for the past five days, still the semen was very watery. It was probably because I was not comfortable with the clinic and it was a forced ejaculation. Please check the reports and suggest the interpretation of the same. I...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The semen sample will not be affected by the condition in which you have collected it or the stressed mental state. As per this report, the semen is not getting liquefied as it is deficient in some enzymes. So, the motility of the sperms is low as...  Read Full »

What causes reduced semen spurts?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 47-year-old male in good health. Within the last six months when I ejaculated, I only had one to three large spurts. Previously, I had about four to six. The volume is still good. I am on Prestiq and Xanax. Is this problem reversible and is it a sign of more problems to come?  Read Full »

Dr. Karthik Rajan

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether there is any decrease in your sexual drive or erections. If there is not any then as long as your semen volume is normal, I do not think there are any concerns as of right now. If the problem persists, I...  Read Full »

I ejaculate soon with low semen quantity. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am getting ejaculated early within 8 to 10 shots. Semen quantity is also less than before. I am a married male of age 30, my height 5'5" feet and weight 65 kg.  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A lot of males when start doing sexual intercourse suffer issues like early ejaculation. This occurs because of a lack of experience and over-excitation. But with time your timing will improve and you will start to have pleasure in sex. But if your time does not improve...  Read Full »

What is the liquid discharge coming from urethra?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22-year-old boy. I am single. I have a liquid discharge coming from the urethra. I do not have blood present in the discharge, and I do not have pain. But I have the discharge when I wear tight pant or trouser. It happens every day when I work or when I am sitting on a chair. Some...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The discharge is semen. It happens commonly in young men who are not sexually active. The body keeps producing semen, and when there is pelvic pressure or pressure on the perineum or when there are erotic thoughts, there is a spontaneous discharge. It can also occur dur...  Read Full »

I would like a feedback on my semen analysis report.

Query: Hello doctor,I would like to get a feedback on the semen analysis report.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your sperm count is normal, but the motility and normal forms are low. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplements on a regular basis, then it may be due to its side effe...  Read Full »

Can I get pregnant with only one matured follicle?

Query: Hi doctor, I had PCOD. Please check my scan report and explain it. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem. Are you taking any medicine? Are you trying for pregnancy? The report shows that you have a mature follicle in the left ovary which may rupture in one or two days, so you have to continue the scan. Revert back with the answers to the above questi...  Read Full »

Other than masturbation, how to collect sperm for semen analysis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a need to provide a sample for sperm analysis. I could ejaculate during sex. But, when I try to provide sperm for analysis by masturbation, I failed. Can I provide home sample? Is there any other way available for this like vibrator? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can collect the sperm sample at home and should reach the laboratory within 45 minutes. You can try during intercourse and collect it in a bottle when you are about to ejaculate. But, that can contaminate and show signs of infection. Vibrators are available, but need ...  Read Full »