Ask your Antiretroviral Therapy queries to our experienced hiv aids specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled hiv aids specialists who specialized in Antiretroviral Therapy treatment.
Your first Query is FREE !
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) are medicines used to treat HIV infection. These medicines treat HIV by either controlling the growth of the virus, improves the immune system, helps improve the symptoms or prevent transmission of HIV to others. The types of antiretroviral drugs are:
· Nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) – Abacavir, Didanosine.
· Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) – Delavirdine, Doravirine.
· Protease Inhibitors – Atazanavir, Darunavir.
· Fusion inhibitors – Enfuvirtide.
· CCR5 antagonist – Maraviroc.
· Integrase inhibitors – Bictegravir, Dolutegravir.
· Monoclonal antibody.
"He reassured me and told me how to treat"
--Someone from Quincy, United States, 9 hours ago
--Someone from Twin Falls, United States, 9 hours ago
--Someone from Westland, United States, 9 hours ago
"Very quick timely response"
--Someone from Washington, United States, 9 hours ago
--Someone from Woodbridge, United States, 9 hours ago
1227 Doctors Online