Your first Query is FREE !
2157 Doctors Online
Ask your Antiretroviral Therapy queries to our experienced hiv aids specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50+ highly skilled hiv aids specialists who specialized in Antiretroviral Therapy treatment.
--Someone from United States, 1 day ago
--Someone from Caloocan City, Philippines, 1 day ago
--Someone from Hyderabad, India, 1 day ago
"Good job. thanks"
--Someone from Harrisonburg, United States, 1 day ago
--Someone from Quezon City, Philippines, 1 day ago
"Thank you so much. Your response helped me a lot"
--Someone from Anon, Philippines, 2 days ago
"Very good and detailed reply..thank you"
--Someone from Trivandrum, India, 2 days ago
--Someone from Nairobi, Kenya, 2 days ago
--Someone from Norfolk, United States, 2 days ago
"It is a good advice"
--Someone from San Francisco, United States, 2 days ago
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) are medicines used to treat HIV infection. These medicines treat HIV by either controlling the growth of the virus, improves the immune system, helps improve the symptoms or prevent transmission of HIV to others. The types of antiretroviral drugs are:
· Nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) – Abacavir, Didanosine.
· Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) – Delavirdine, Doravirine.
· Protease Inhibitors – Atazanavir, Darunavir.
· Fusion inhibitors – Enfuvirtide.
· CCR5 antagonist – Maraviroc.
· Integrase inhibitors – Bictegravir, Dolutegravir.
· Monoclonal antibody.