Ask your Antiretroviral Therapy queries to our experienced hiv aids specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled hiv aids specialists who specialized in Antiretroviral Therapy treatment.
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) are medicines used to treat HIV infection. These medicines treat HIV by either controlling the growth of the virus, improves the immune system, helps improve the symptoms or prevent transmission of HIV to others. The types of antiretroviral drugs are:
· Nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) – Abacavir, Didanosine.
· Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) – Delavirdine, Doravirine.
· Protease Inhibitors – Atazanavir, Darunavir.
· Fusion inhibitors – Enfuvirtide.
· CCR5 antagonist – Maraviroc.
· Integrase inhibitors – Bictegravir, Dolutegravir.
· Monoclonal antibody.
1117 Doctors Online