Ask your Antiretroviral Therapy queries to our experienced hiv aids specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled hiv aids specialists who specialized in Antiretroviral Therapy treatment.
Your first Query is FREE !
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) are medicines used to treat HIV infection. These medicines treat HIV by either controlling the growth of the virus, improves the immune system, helps improve the symptoms or prevent transmission of HIV to others. The types of antiretroviral drugs are:
· Nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) – Abacavir, Didanosine.
· Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) – Delavirdine, Doravirine.
· Protease Inhibitors – Atazanavir, Darunavir.
· Fusion inhibitors – Enfuvirtide.
· CCR5 antagonist – Maraviroc.
· Integrase inhibitors – Bictegravir, Dolutegravir.
· Monoclonal antibody.
"Quick and to the point"
--Someone from Jefferson, United States, 7 hours ago
"Very fast and gave me a brief yet informative explanation of what is best for me to do"
--Someone from Jacksonville, United States, 9 hours ago
--Someone from Dallas, United States, 1 day ago
1207 Doctors Online