Medical Advice on "Orthopedics and Traumatology"

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The knee swelling can even persist till six months after surgery, the more physiotherapy you do and the earlier you achieve full range of movements of the knee, the better it is and faster the swelling will reduce. ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. It sounds like you had a pretty bad impact on your inner thigh. Luckily, it sounds like you were still able to walk in spite of the pain. This means that there is a very low likelihood ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pelvic and lower back muscle weakness will give you symptoms of back pain and leg pain. You should do blood tests. Check for vitamin D and B12 levels. These blood tests are useful to check the vitamin levels in the blood ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain on running or exertion can be due to lack of appropriate strength and integrated stability of gluteal and hip adductor muscles. It makes the bones challenging to disperse the impact forces generated by the foot ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question, and it seems that your fracture is not healing well. There are a few points which I want you to know: The first and the fifth metatarsal are actually the weight-bearing bones in the ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. It sounds like your sister has a forward bend in her upper back when you look at her from her side. Is this correct? We give this forward bend a name called kyphosis. While kyphosis can ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a history of knee injury two days back, but you have been able to ambulate after the injury, even though it is painful to you. Initial management is to give rest to the affected joint and try to limit pain ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for using this platform. It sounds like your mother has a soft pulpy growth on her shoulder, which is painless at rest but causes heaviness on exertion. Although this information gives us some idea, it is ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned persistent low back pain for 5 years as your main problem. It is a known scientific fact that when you go to bed, the muscles in the body relax subconsciously, due to which any inflammatory pain is ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are very young and only 26 years old. Sometimes you can have such kind of pain in the knee at young age. If there is no history of any injury, swelling, etc., then there is no need to worry. My advice to you will ... View thread »