Medical Advice on "Orthopedics and Traumatology"

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have very well explained your symptoms, I am so thankful to you. I would have appreciated if MRl image too available. Scoliosis can give rise to spasm of paraspinal muscles of the affected area, and in your case ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your injury. I had looked at the x-rays (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you seem to be having a pseudo-Jones fracture. Mostly, this fracture can heal without any surgical ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your dad's clinical history and the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The x-ray shows fracture malunion with slight malrotation of the fifth toe. It has been almost more than a ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intra-articular fractures of calcaneum if displaced require fixation otherwise there will be loss of movements at the subtalar joint. However, in this case tiptoe movement should have been preserved because it is through ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, Gabapentin is pretty safe. The usual side effects are that you might get some dizziness for the first 2 to 3 times that you took the tablet. Also, nausea and vomiting are other common side effects. But overall it ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your age of 52, you appear to be very active. With all parameters, your BMI is on a higher side, and you have to lose some weight. It seems that you have been prescribed medications by your general physician for ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned pain in your wrist region for a month now. Also, you have mentioned previous ulnar nerve transposition surgery. Since your pain is localized to your wrist region, it seems unlikely that your ulnar ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed   Ibrahim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear that an accidental hit to your elbow is troubling you a lot. By the looks of it (attachment removed to protect patient identity), you do not seem to have any bony injury, especially if you are able to move ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The knee swelling can even persist till six months after surgery, the more physiotherapy you do and the earlier you achieve full range of movements of the knee, the better it is and faster the swelling will reduce. ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. It sounds like you had a pretty bad impact on your inner thigh. Luckily, it sounds like you were still able to walk in spite of the pain. This means that there is a very low likelihood ... View thread »