Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bifid uvula alone is not uncommon and it does not require treatment unless it is causing problems like altered or difficulty in speaking, usually few words. But, let me tell you that not all children with bifid uvula have ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pictures you have attached is showing your tonsils which are a part of your body (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Tonsils are immune organs of the body which get infected with upper respiratory tract ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have a ruptured drum, 1. Do not put ear drops. 2. Do not let water enter the ears. 3. Visit an ENT soon. 4. Assess the size of perforation. 5. Ask ENT if it will heal spontaneously. Some perforations are ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The normal pharyngeal mucosa at times has a granular appearance. In addition, it may be present in acute granular pharyngitis. This is nothing sinister. Z-pack with adequate analgesia if you have pain, plenty of ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not know whether this satisfies you but there is nothing to suggest that you have any growth. It is either LPR, GERD, chronic pharyngitis due to other causes that may be causing these symptoms. At times it can ... View thread »

Dr. Anay Kumar Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nose bleed is a very common problem. It is treated with cautery which may need repeating a few times. Since you had it only a few days ago, it might be better to avoid flying for 3 to 4 weeks, if possible. Carry on using ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The condition you specified might be granular pharyngitis. If it is a recurrent condition you can be treated with Silver Nitrate to remove those granulations. There is no problem in the above-mentioned treatment. Apart ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Exposure to loud sounds creates pressure over your nerve of hearing and can evoke tinnitus. Hence, I advise you to use minimal sound during games. The pain in and around your ears is due to excessive usage of headset ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pictures show three things (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The bumps on the back of your tongue which are circumvallate papillae. Then, there are slightly enlarged tonsils on either side of the ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of these attacks start as a viral infection and then become complicated by bacterial infection. These attacks are hard to be prevented completely but the use of seasonal influenza vaccines are helpful and can ... View thread »