Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In one of the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) sporangia seem to be there, but in the rest of the pictures, it is just wax. However, it is not likely to require debridement. It should go with ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the details, you have provided you seem to be suffering from acute tonsillitis. It is an infection of the tonsils and the pharynx, mostly bacterial looking at the associated symptoms you have. You must take an ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you have allergic rhinitis with polyposis. The loss of smell sensation with you can be because of the polyps which prevent the air to reach the olfactory mucosa in the roof of your nose or because of a ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that you have attached shows slightly enlarged tonsils with granular pharyngitis. There is nothing to worry. Your symptoms are due to chronic irritation of ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Throat is highly sensitive and anything causing irritation can be annoying. Foreign body sensations in throat may be subjective or there can be some pathology causing it. Inflammation of structures in throat like uvula ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
HiWelcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern, and most likely you are suffering from eustachian tube catarrh. This is a clinical condition arises due to eustachian tube dysfunction. The eustachian tube is a tubular connection between the middle ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem you are stating can be wax filled in the ear which is in a liquid state due to the entry of water and can cause this squishy noise in the ear. I suggest you prevent entry of water while taking bath for a few ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the video (attachment removed to protect identity). Your tonsils are enlarged. Probably because of that you have apnea. Do you have any history of any chronic illness like diabetes or hypertension, etc.? Are ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish   Chaturvedi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the times, a sore throat is due to a viral infection. This occurs with or without some amount of acid reflux into the throat from within the food pipe. This condition is called Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms listed by you point to chronic tonsillopharyngitis mostly secondary to the post nasal drip. Delving into the details, the constant post nasal drip is causing inflammation of the posterior pharyngeal wall ... View thread »