Ask a Forensic Medicine Physician Online

Get free medical advice on your first query

Ask a Forensic Medicine Physician Online

Enter Your Health Query *

First time here?
Claim your gift now

Post your health query for free before
our daily free query limit is reached

98 free queries left for the day

2238 Doctors Online


iCliniq is mentioned in Parade
iCliniq is mentioned in INSIDER

Ask your health query to our experienced Forensic Medicine Physicians online and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 100 highly skilled forensic medicine physicians . Get professional medical advice and second opinion now!

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Also Consult

About "Forensic medicine"

Forensic medicine or forensic pathology is the branch of medicine that deals with the application of medical science to criminal and civil laws during a criminal investigation. It is usually used to determine the time or cause of death. A forensic pathologist is a medical practitioner who conducts post mortem to determine the cause of death during a criminal investigation.

A forensic pathologist collects, preserves, and analyzes scientific evidence during such investigations. They also testify as expert witnesses in both criminal and civil cases. They examine not only victims and suspects of crime but also investigate suicides and accidental fatalities. By performing autopsies and studying the tissues, they are able to determine how the person died and collect evidence to submit in the court. The autopsy includes microscopic and X-ray examinations of body tissues.

They work with assistants, police photographers, toxicologists, and forensic odontologists. Forensic pathologists visit the scene of the death and gather information about the time and place of the incident, what the victim was doing, and how was the victim’s health at the time of death. To know more about forensic medicine, consult a forensic pathologist online.

What Our Users Say?

View All

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our forensic medicine physician panel.
  • A forensic medicine physician will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same forensic medicine physician.