Get E-Book on COVID-19

Ask a 'Hair Transplant Specialist' Online

Ask your Hair Transplant queries to our experienced hair transplant surgeons and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled hair transplant surgeons who specialized in Hair Transplant treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Hair transplant"

The procedure in which hair is surgically moved to a bald area of the head is called hair transplantation. The hair is usually transferred from the side or back of the head to the top or front of the head. It is indicated for men with male pattern baldness, women with thinning hair, or bald spot due to a burn or scalp injury. The two types of techniques used are:


  • Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) – Here, the surgeon cuts scalp that is of several inches from the donor site.
  • Follicular unit extraction (FUE) – Here, the surgeon makes tiny holes with a blade and places hair in these holes.


Following hair transplantation, you will be given painkillers, anti-inflammatory medications, and antibiotics, to help relieve pain, inflammation, and reduce the risk of infection.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1214 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our hair transplant specialist panel.
  • A hair transplant specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same hair transplant specialist.