Ask an 'Osteoarthritis Specialist' Online

Ask your Osteoarthritis queries to our experienced orthopaedician and traumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled orthopaedician and traumatologists who specialized in Osteoarthritis treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "osteoarthritis"

Osteoarthritis, otherwise called degenerative arthritis, is a type of arthritis where the protective cartilage at the end of the bones get inflamed, wear down, and are eventually lost with age. It affects women more than men above the age of 50 years. The symptoms of osteoarthritis are joint pain, stiffness, and tenderness, loss of flexibility, and swelling. Usually, medications that help relieve pain like Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, or Duloxetine is used for its treatment. Apart from medicines, physical therapy, corticosteroid and hyaluronic acid injections into the affected joint, and joint replacement surgery also helps with the pain.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1190 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our osteoarthritis specialist panel.
  • A osteoarthritis specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same osteoarthritis specialist.