Ask a 'Serology Specialist' Online

Your first Query is FREE !

Ask a 'Serology Specialist' Online

Enter Your Health Query *

2204 Doctors Online


iCliniq is mentioned in INSIDER

Ask your Serology queries to our experienced pathologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50+ highly skilled pathologists who specialized in Serology treatment.

What Our Users Say?

View All

About "Serology"

The study of serum and other body fluids is called serology. Blood tests that detect antibodies in the blood are called serologic tests. The presence of these antibodies is used to diagnose various diseases. The types of serologic tests are agglutination assay, precipitation test, and western blot test. These tests detect antibodies to antigens present in bacteria, fungi, germs, and parasites. It is used to diagnose diseases like HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), rubella, measles, amebiasis, syphilis, and various fungal infections.

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our serology specialist panel.
  • A serology specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same serology specialist.