Ask a 'Vasculitis Specialist' Online

Ask your Vasculitis queries to our experienced rheumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled rheumatologists who specialized in Vasculitis treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Vasculitis"

Inflammation or swelling of the blood vessels is called vasculitis or angiitis. Inflammation can cause thickening and weakening the blood vessel walls and can narrow the lumen, which results in reduced blood flow and organ damage. Other symptoms include fever, headache, night sweats, rash, numbness in the limbs, and body pain. Some of the types of vasculitis are Behcet’s disease, Churg-Strauss syndrome, Buerger’s disease, giant cell arteritis, Kawasaki disease, cryoglobulinemia, and granulomatosis. Depending on the type, severity, and age of the person, the treatment options are steroids and cytotoxic drugs.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1196 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our vasculitis specialist panel.
  • A vasculitis specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same vasculitis specialist.