Ask an 'Urinary Tract Infections UTI Specialist' Online

Ask your Urinary Tract Infections UTI queries to our experienced urologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled urologists who specialized in Urinary Tract Infections UTI treatment.

Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)"

Infection affecting any part of the urinary tract, that is the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, is called urinary tract infection (UTI). People with UTI experience pain and burning on urination, frequent urination, blood and cloudy urine, foul-smelling urine, pelvic or rectal pain, and feeling of urgency to urinate. The other symptoms that occur are fever, chills, back pain, nausea, and vomiting. As bacteria cause most of the UTIs, antibiotics are used for the treatment. Metronidazole, Norfloxacin, Amoxicillin, etc., are the common antibiotics used. Cranberry juice helps in preventing UTI.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

1218 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our urinary tract infections uti specialist panel.
  • A urinary tract infections uti specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same urinary tract infections uti specialist.