Ask an 'Urine Incontinence Specialist' Online

Ask your Urine Incontinence queries to our experienced urologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled urologists who specialized in Urine Incontinence treatment.

Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "urine incontinence"

Involuntary leakage of urine that is the person urinates without wanting to is called urine incontinence. It is more commonly seen in women than in men. It can happen while coughing, during and after pregnancy, and is commonly seen in obese people. The incidence of urinary incontinence increases with age. Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercise help with this as it strengthens the urinary sphincter. Bladder training like delaying urination, urinating twice after waiting for a couple of minutes, and toilet schedule might help with this problem. Medications like anticholinergics, topical Estrogen, and Imipramine are also prescribed.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

1264 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our urine incontinence specialist panel.
  • A urine incontinence specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same urine incontinence specialist.