Helped 500 patients
Dr.Suman Thotapalli is a Dentist specializing in the field of Prosthodontics. He completed his Master's in dental surgery at Annamalai University. He has been practicing dentistry for more than 14 years and implantology for 10 years. He is specialized in treating Crowns, Bridges, Full dentures, Implant-supported dentures, and correction of Maxillofacial defects. He has the privilege of working in different parts of the world and has numerous Publications in various National and International Journals. Currently, he is working at Value dental center, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Academics & Trainings
MASTER OF DENTAL SURGERY
Awards & Publications
1) Azam A, Manchanda S, Thotapalli S, Kotha SB. “Botox therapy in dentistry: A review.” J Int Oral Health2015;s(2):1-3.
2) Thotapalli S, “Fabrication of Mirror Image Prosthetic Ears-A Short Review.” Anaplastology 2013;(2)120. doi:10.4172/2161-1173.1000120.
3) Suman T, ”Effect of Stone Enhancer on Marginal Fit of Nickel Chromium Cast Copings.” Anaplastology 2013; 2:114. doi: 10.4172/2161-1173.1000114.
4) Thotapalli Suman, “Enhancing Facial Esthetics by Other Modalities,” Int J Dent, vol. 2011, Article ID 513957, 5 pages, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/513957.
5) M Praveen Kumar, S Varalakshmi, T Suman, T Neeraja. “Upper Arch Rehabilitation - Utilizing Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and a Novel Bite Registration Appliance - A Case Report.” JIDA 2011; 5(6):739-742.
6) M Praveen Kumar, S Varalakshmi, T Suman, T Neeraja. “The sheer bond strength of dental porcelain – A laboratory study.” JIDA 2011; 5(8):890-891.
7) S Varalakshmi, M Praveen Kumar, T Suman, T Neeraja.”Overdentures with attachment post: A case report.”Journal of dentistry and research 2011;1(1):4-5.
8) S Varalakshmi, Shreya Colvenkar, T Suman, M Praveen Kumar. ”Combination syndrome: A review.”Journal of dentistry and research 2011;1(2):16-20.
9) L R Surender, Neeraja, Praveen Kumar, T Suman. ”Prosthodontic rehabilitation with CU-SIL denture: A case report.”Journal of dentistry and research 2011;1(2):52-54.