Medical Advice On "Dermatologists and Skin Care"

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Since there are many causes of nodule and complete history with good clinical examination is necessary to diagnose the nodule, I would ... View thread »

Dr. Uzzaif U Mansuri
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is mostly a wart. Melanoma is generally black in color and is very rarely seen in young age. This lesion of hers has mostly no feature of ... View thread »

Dr. Shaunak  Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am glad you asked this. In my professional opinion, this could either be a worse case of dry hands (xerosis) or a localized form of palmar keratoderma, a close-up examination with regards to surface elasticity and ... View thread »

Dr. Gauri  Kshirsagar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting your question on icliniq. As per the photograph you have sent me (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it does look like a wart, I will make the following points, to support my observation ... View thread »

Dr. Gauri  Kshirsagar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can do the following for tanning. Use a very good sunscreen. The proper method of using sunscreen is to use a sun protection cream. Sunscreen or sunblock with SPF of at least 30+ daily. If you are going to be ... View thread »

Dr. Charu Bansal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. I have seen the attached photograph also (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As per details, these are the following possibilities for your symptoms: Molluscum contagiosum is ... View thread »

Dr. Gauri  Kshirsagar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is a very common condition occurring in teenage years due to hormonal changes. There is no need to worry or be embarrassed by it. Chances are that even after treatment you may get another bout of acne. It will ... View thread »

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understood your concern. You have a combination skin which is a little difficult to take care of. In the morning, wash your face with Cutishine facewash and follow up with a good sunscreen like ... View thread »

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and went through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they look essentially harmless and if you do not have any itching and if it does not bother you much, you can let ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have viewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) It is a case of papular urticaria, a type of insect hypersensitivity reaction with irritant dermatitis. It is a very common problem and ... View thread »