Physical Exhaustion

I am overexerted due to relocation. Please review my blood and urine test report.

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing constant tiredness, fatigue, lack of energy and weakness. I had left the non-vegetarian diet for a year or two. But now I am consuming it. I have recently treated for allergies and had a phase of amoebiasis. I had to consume outside food for about two months recently due t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your urine and blood report are normal except for the presence of ketone bodies in urine which is usually absent in urine. The reason for that usually are diabetes ketoacidosis, starvation...  Read Full »

I over-exerted myself in the gym. How to quicken the recovery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 17 year old male. Yesterday, I was at the gym, and I believe I over-exerted myself. I went swimming and played basketball. After 2 hours, I felt very faint. I was lightheaded and sweating profusely, had trouble with breathing and could not walk. I sat down for 30 minutes and wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Shinas Hussain A P

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query, and I can understand your concerns. All the symptoms you have mentioned are suggestive of dehydration and hypotension caused by physical exhaustion. You do not need to worry regarding this as it will subside by itself with conservative m...  Read Full »