Ask a 'Chemical Peeling Specialist' Online

Ask your Chemical Peeling queries to our experienced dermatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled dermatologists who specialized in Chemical Peeling treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Chemical peeling"

This is a procedure done on the skin to improve the aesthetics by specialized physicians to treat wrinkles, acne scars, increased pigmentation, sun damage, an uneven tone of the skin, melasma. As the name suggests, a chemical (acidic solutions) is applied over the face and the old skin is exfoliated, leaving behind new fresh looking, wrinkle-free skin. It is usually done on face but can be used over hands and legs too. The three types available are light (superficial), medium and deep. A dermatologist can guide you regarding this and always follow all the instructions to avoid any unwanted effects.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1193 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our chemical peeling specialist panel.
  • A chemical peeling specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same chemical peeling specialist.