Ask a 'Fibroids Specialist' Online

Ask your Fibroids queries to our experienced obstetrician and gynaecologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled obstetrician and gynaecologists who specialized in Fibroids treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "fibroids"

Fibroids are noncancerous growths seen in the uterus of women in the reproductive age group. Uterine fibroids are also known as uterine myoma or leiomyoma.
In most cases, fibroids do not pose a serious threat and can be left untreated. Sometimes, they may cause symptoms such as heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, low back pain, pelvic pain, painful urination, and pain during sex.
A fibroids specialist may suggest a wait-and-watch approach if there are no symptoms, whereas, in the case of bleeding or pain, a surgical procedure may be warranted such as myomectomy (removal of fibroid) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus).

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1186 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our fibroids specialist panel.
  • A fibroids specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same fibroids specialist.