Balance Problems

Can teeth grinding result in tension headaches with tight neck and jaw muscles?

Query: Hi doctor, I hope you are well. I have been struggling with disequilibrium or off-balance feelings for a few years now. Never fell. I went to an ENT and had an examination that ruled out BPPV and an MRI of my brain and ears to rule out any organic causes. All came back normal. I do suffer from tens...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. In my opinion, you would have had an upper cervical problem. It could be spondylosis or degeneration of vertebra with dysfunction. Nothing to worry. All you need to get is properly assessed for the concrete diagnosis. And work with a good physi...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for Parkinson's disease with loss of balance?

Query: Hello doctor, My father in law is suffering from Parkinson's disease for the past year. We continue taking treatments, but the condition worsens day by day. Now he completely lost his balance, cannot walk alone, cannot do daily work and require assistance, cannot control urinating in the night, and ...  Read Full »

Dr. Gursimran

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear your FIL‘s symptoms. I read all the reports and the MRI report and the prescription which the doctor wrote (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Considering all the number of falls that he had in a year, it does not seem to be...  Read Full »