Common "Eczema Of Penis" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Eczema Of Penis

Eczema of the penis is a skin condition encountered most commonly in uncircumcised males. This condition is similar to ringworm or other skin infections, the glans penis is the most commonly affected site but can occur anywhere including groins. The affected area is inflamed, red, flaky, and itchy leaving a person with discomfort. This can be caused by a variety of reasons like using tight clothes, or improper hygiene, but can be cured with the help of antihistamines and topical applicants.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

I am diagnosed with penile eczema. Kindly help.

Query: Hello,I have had a persistent issue with a small rough spot, dry skin, and cracks on the glans of my penis. The doctor diagnosed it as eczema and prescribed moisturizing cream and eczema-specific medication. However, these treatments did not show noticeable improvement. I have been maintaining hygie...  Read Full »

Dr. Suvash Sahu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I read your query and understand your concern, It seems you are having balanitis. Use Fudic cream and Lulibet cream local application twice daily. I hope this helps. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Thank you.   Read Full »

I have developed phimosis recently and a tightening of my foreskin. Please help

Query: Hi doctor, Recently I have developed phimosis, and it is not due to the frenulum; but due to the tightening of the foreskin at the penis opening. I do not know how it has developed, but it is in a circular form and has created some atopic eczema type of problems. It is not itchy but just lost all it...  Read Full »

Dr. Junaid Nabi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Phimosis means tight foreskin; in this condition, the foreskin may not be moving freely. There are two ways to treat it one is medical, and the other is surgical. I will suggest medical treatment. First, pull down the foreskin as down as possible and apply Betamethason...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.