Inflammation Over Nevus

I have a lesion that changes color frequently. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, I have attached a photo for your reference. Is this sign dangerous? It started almost 20 years ago to become dark and it became to be lighter around 5 years ago. Two days ago, again I have noticed this transformation with a white surface and that is healing now. It is around 4 mm. Please ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Is there any complaint in it? How many such lesions are there? Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »