Low Calorie Food

Why do I feel dizzy after taking Ibuprofen?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 18 year old female, and I weigh 135 lbs and 5.4 feet tall. I take birth control pills every night, along with two 500 mcg Biotin and two 500 mg cranberry pills. Tonight, I had a headache, so I accidentally took two 800 mg Ibuprofen tablets without thinking about it. I feel extremel...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You do not need to worry about any of these symptoms. Let me explain. Biotin and Cranberry are health supplements, they do not affect the body adversely. Birth control pills, regularize the hormonal status in the body. So, they have no effect too. But f...  Read Full »

What are the disadvantages of drinking honey with hot water?

Query: Hello doctor, Every morning I used to take hot water with honey and lemon. Can it have any side effects if I keep taking it for so long? Does it help to reduce body weight?  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query on this platform. No, it will not have any side effects. Neither will it reduce your body weight but, it will help to detoxify your body. If you have to lose weight then you should decrease calorie intake in your diet and...  Read Full »

Will losing weight lower down my calories?

Query: Hi doctor, Recently I started losing weight. I cut my calories to 1200, and this worked well for a couple weeks. But now I am stalling and I am afraid to make my calories lower, I have heard this can be unsafe. What should I do? Some people say I should increase my calories again since my body migh...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are in the spiral that many dieters find themselves in after strict low calory diets. I will not recommend that you starve yourself as you are likely to enter starvation mode. This will also mean long-term consequences to your general health. Please exercise and ...  Read Full »

What is Lp-PLA2 test done for?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 47 year old female. My height is 5'4" and weight is 120 pounds. I have slightly elevated cholesterol level and so I had a blood test done before three months for Lp-PLA2, which came back high. I had it repeated this week, exactly three months later and it came back double high. I ...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Lp-PLA2 (lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2) is a marker of inflammation and can be raised in any atherosclerosis or even inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis. However predominantly it is used as a cardiac marker. I need few det...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet chart to reduce weight and improve fertility.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 24 years old and her height is 4'10" and weight is 61 kg. She is a bit overweight and also has PCOD problem. We got married 2 years back and she cannot get pregnant. Please send the diet chart to reduce her weight. What are all the foods that she can take to improve ferti...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query. From your information, I got to know that she is obese. She needs to reduce approximately 6 kg. It is too much weight for her height but no worry she can reduce it by diet and some exercises. She needs very low calorie diet of about 1200...  Read Full »

How to overcome my obesity problem? Please give me suggestions.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 20 years old. I have an obesity problem. I have a weight of 88 kilograms and a height of 168 cm. Please give me suggestions for reducing weight.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do regular exercise for five to six times a week. Do aerobic exercise along with weight training. Stop eating junk foods. Have a good sleep for seven to eight hours. Stop the habit of smoking and drinking alcohol, if you have this habit. If you have stress, then find wa...  Read Full »

What is the simple formula used to reduce weight?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 21 years old. I want to reduce my weight soon. My height is 5 feet, and my weight is 74 kilograms. What are the procedures followed to reduce weight?  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A simple formula is followed to reduce weight. You should eat foods with reduced calories. You should take fewer calories when compared to the calories burned through the exercise. Do a workout for 45 minutes every day. You should have a good sleep for seven to eight ho...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce weight and belly fat.

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to reduce my weight and belly fat, but I am not able to reduce my belly fat successfully. I am also getting kidney stones frequently and undergone surgery just two weeks back and also six months back. I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones. Let me brief...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and cucumber. Take vegan based diet, less organi...  Read Full »

Why is the tissue stained reddish brown when I wipe my vagina?

Query: Hi doctor, I got my periods last week, and the blood was reddish brown when I wiped. I had normal flow for the next four days. But on the fifth day, it got reddish brown again. Today I noticed little light pink blood when I wiped. Is this normal? How do I chart my period? Should I start charting th...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start by assuring you that these are normal features. You are normal from the history you have mentioned. For a young lady, cancer is not possible, unless you have a strong family history of cancer. During periods, the follicles keep on growing slowly, along w...  Read Full »

Can vitamin D3 deficiency cause pain in different parts of my body?

Query: Hi, I am a 41 year old male weighing 79 kg. I have vitamin D3 deficiency for the past two years and for which I had Vitamin D3 tablets for three months. Since one year I have pain in my arms, fingers and many parts of the body. Please go through my attached test reports and advice some treatme...  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.  After going through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), your Vitamin D level is very low, and lipid profile is minimally deranged. I suggest you try taking the following medicines. Consult with your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her ...  Read Full »