Ent

Related Terms: Sinusitis, Steam Inhalation, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Ear Infection, Hearing Loss, Ct Paranasal Sinus, Ear Pain

My father's ENT found a small lesion at his vocal fold. Is this something serious?
Query: Hi doctor, This is regarding the health of my 57 year old father. He is a non-smoker, vegetarian, and a non-drinker. He had a complaint of a low voice since the last 10 days. Yesterday, he had to visit an ENT for a check up. They did a video laryngoscopy and found a small lesion at the vocal ju...  Read Full »
Dr. Prathap

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is a vocal nodule that is common in those who are involved in teaching or singing. The initial treatment plan will be a trial of drugs for one or two weeks and if it is decreased, then it i...  Read Full »

... ... …

Read Full »

Do you have a question on Ent? We have medical experts to help you right away.