Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy

Related Terms: Ayurvedic Remedies For Kidney Stones, Ct Kub, Eswl, Kidney Tests, Prevention Of Kidney Stones, Proteinuria, Symptoms Of Kidney Stones

How can kidney stones be detected?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old, fairly healthy female. I have been suffering from kidney stones since the age of 15. Mostly the stones would go away on their own without causing any pain. But in the last seven to eight months, I had been suffering from recurrent UTIs and mild pain in the kidney. Aro...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you have got stone problem so early and since you are a recurrent kidney stone former, you need a thorough evaluation to prevent further stone episodes. You should collect the stone you pass in urine and do FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared) spectroscopy analysis ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy? We have medical experts to help you right away.