Iontophoresis

Related Terms: Aluminium Chloride Lotion, Hyperhidrosis, Excessive Sweating, Hyperthyroidism, Botox, Acromegaly, Actions Of Moisturizer

I am suffering from hyperhidrosis. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I believe that I have extreme hyperhidrosis. My entire body sweats profusely when I experience even the slightest change in temperature, start exercising and even when I am simply resting. My back, armpits, forehead, and buttock sweat the worst and this affects my entire body. It has prev...  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and can well understand your concern. For hyperhidrosis, it is important to rule out causes like anxiety and hyperthyroidism. Other causes may also be present. For this you may visit a physician to get adequately examined and tested. There are var...  Read Full »

What can cause hyperhidrosis?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 15 year old boy and I have hyperhidrosis. I sweat so much. My shirt cannot stay on for at least 5 minutes. In some half an hour to one hour my whole shirt and armpit area will drench in sweat. Yes, I take a shower twice a day and put deodorant every day. I have even tried the anti...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating could be due to endocrine or hormone related issues. I have explained the causes below. Hyperthyroidism - A simple, non-fasting blood test called TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) will help in diagnosing this problem. Acromegaly - Ano...  Read Full »

Excessive Sweating and Its Remedies
Article Overview: This article focuses on the causes and management of excessive sweating localized to certain areas of body.  Read Article »

Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is one of the common disorders of sweat glands. It can trouble to the extent that one feels professional embarrassment while shaking hands and the individual usually avoids touching, which can lead to social seclusion or other symptoms of social anxiety disorders. ...  Read Article »

Skin Rejuvenation
Article Overview: Most of us desire to have a youthful appearance, as greater physical attractiveness can have psychological benefits affecting a person's social interaction, job status, and personal image. In this article, I have discussed a few measures to maintain one's youthful appearance.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Aging is a continuous ongoing chronological process. It is genetically controlled and inevitable. The desire to maintain a youthful appearance and delay the changes of aging is becoming a common demand nowadays. The aging of facial skin is a genetically driven one. Basically, it is out of one's con ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Iontophoresis? We have medical experts to help you right away.