Musculoskeletal Pain

About "Musculoskeletal Pain"

Pain affecting the bone, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and tendons is called musculoskeletal pain. Such pain can result from fractures, sprain, dislocations, injury, prolonged immobilization, and overuse.

Related Terms: Myofascial Pain Syndrome Physiotherapy, Repetitive Strain Injury (R.S.I), Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorder Physiotherapy, Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries Physiotherapy, Cervical And Lumbar Disc Protrusion Physiotherapy, Fibromyalgia Physiotherapy, Myofascial Trigger Point Release Therapy