Silicone Ointment

Related Terms: Physiotherapy, Piroxicam, Plantar Fasciitis, Silicon Footwear, Stretching Exercises, Botox, Anti Inflammatory Medications, Arthritis

Query: Hi doctor, My scar revision surgery is not healing well, and it seems worse than last week. Please see the attached picture. Involuntary frowning causes lines to run through the scar, can this be causing problems? Is it worth taping my forehead, so I cannot make frown lines? Is it worth getting a bo...  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for the query. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like it is a very early stage following scar revision. It looks good right now. But, it will take time for the scar to get better. The following might help: D...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male. I have a pain in my heels from three to four months. I used a lot of painkillers like Ibuprofen, Voltral, Nims, Dicloran inj, Brexien, Movax, Muscoril, Rotec, Bonate, Carlex D, and Vitamin D inj. and Methicobal inj. etc, but the result is zero. I also try to w...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a condition in which the fascia or the tissue at the heel is inflamed, and pain is there especially in the morning after getting up from sleep. I suggest the following medications: Tablet Piroxicam (20 mg) one tablet after food for ten days. Tablet Rabep...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, A 40 year old male having pain in both feet for four to five months. The pain is in the bottom of the feet going from the heel to balls of feet and toes. Enclosed X-ray of feet and foot images. Please suggest diagnosis and treatment. I am not diabetic and uric acid is normal. RA facto...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Mostly this appears to be plantar fasciitis but I could not see your X-rays as it is not attached. This is a condition in which the fascia or the tissue at the heel is inflamed, and pain is there especially in the morning after getting up from sleep. I suggest the f...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, Two years back I had the problem of ringworm on my upper leg near both side of testes and I used antifungal cream Betnovate C and Quadriderm. By using this cream my ringworm are gone but skin becomes very thin with rashes mark. Now there is no problem with ringworm but the skin looks very...  Read Full »
Dr. Shaunak Patel

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Looking at the history and the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) there seems to be a clear correlation. Betnovate-C (combination of Betamethasone valerate and Clioquinol) is a steroid cream and Quadriderm is a very nonspecific kind of cream. With...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. I am having swollen feet despite taking anti-inflammatory medications. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not know what anti-inflammatory medicines you were taking, but you need to take the correct medicines and the main treatment of plantar fasciitis is stretching exercises. When the pain reduces, you have to do calf stretching exercises to reduce the pain of plant...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I had plantar fascia release surgery three months ago and my doctor released me to work even though I was supposed to get one more x-ray. After getting the second X-ray, he said the x-ray looks good. But, still I am in a lot of pain. Also, the pain has spread to the outside of my foot al...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, you do not need a second opinion. The surgery is done, but you still have some tenosynovitis of the other tendons, which has to come down. Also, it is very likely that you have a flat foot due to the tenosynovitis of the posterior tibialis tendon. So, I suggest you th...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I slipped from stairs before five months and got fracture. My orthopedic doctor diagnosed it as heel bone fracture in both legs. I mean intra-articular calcaneal fracture. I have lost subtle movements in heel and ankle area. He advised me to walk on toes for 20 minutes twice a day. He d...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intra-articular fractures of calcaneum if displaced require fixation otherwise there will be loss of movements at the subtalar joint. However, in this case tiptoe movement should have been preserved because it is through ankle joint proper. I need your current x-ray of an...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Silicone Ointment? We have medical experts to help you right away.