Medical Advice On "Gastro Health"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You seem to be suffering from absolute constipation. If you are not even able to pass flatus, then you need evaluation for intestinal obstruction. I would advise you following:1. To get a thyroid function test done as ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child but do not worry. Since, it has been four days when your child has eaten Anardana tablets and the ultrasound and blood reports ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. As you mentioned that you are having abdominal pain from a long time, I suggest you get evaluated properly. Chronic abdominal pain that ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Presence of blood in the stool and dark-colored stools indicate that some active bleeding is going on in the proximal part of the ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bright green color stool could be due to the presence of bile in stool. During a colonoscopy, you were given laxatives that might have disturbed your intestinal flora that is responsible for the yellowcolor of the stool ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. As you are having bleeding per rectum, you should get evaluated properly. Bleeding in the proximal part of the gastrointestinal tract can ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for sharing your detailed history with us. There is a very strong possibility that you have malabsorption syndrome. There are various types of malabsorption syndromes and celiac disease is one of them ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to me, it is not compulsory to stop Ranitidine before endoscopy. Sometimes, it may hide the findings of gastritis or an ulcer if taken for a longer time before endoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need a few more things to know about you to answer this. Please let me know. Do you have allergies or a stressful life or burning urination? Please answer these questions so that I can guide you better. I will be happy ... View thread »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing to worry about. For hepatomegaly, you will have to lose weight and avoid oily foods. Mild hydronephrosis could be because of some infection in the kidneys which may require antibiotics. There is mild SOL ... View thread »