Medical Advice On "Gastro Health"

Dr. Padmesh Jain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be because of overactive sweat glands, oily skin with or without chronic low-grade infection. After bathing let the area dry completely, use pure cotton undergarments and use Myoderm-C dusting powder over ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from acute gastritis with acid reflux. Pain around the belly button may be due to small bowel infection or belly button pain. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for that detailed history and uploaded EGD report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Reflux esophagitis does sometimes cause symptoms of inner ear pain, sore throat, and chronic cough, but it is ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, I got your concern. Let me help you. From all these available information what I can say is that if he is active, playful, and eating well then just do not worry. Some toddlers have such kind of problems. If he ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from constipation with internal hemorrhoids or fissure in ano. You have to avoid spicy food, low fiber diet. Use high fiber diet with plenty of liquids. Use Metamucil or Benefiber for stool bulk ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Likely it is not related to anal sex because it is not a common complication of anal sex and also bacterias will not proliferate so fast to give you diarrhea in the next morning itself. It is likely related to food ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from constipation that can go away by eating healthy foods which are rich in fiber, such as leafy vegetables, raw fruits, and vegetables, nuts like almond and coconut also. Drink more water than usual ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. The Accordion procedure is an endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty. It has been around for some time; a few case series and related data are available. It is useful in helping in weight ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intake of spicy food may cause burning sensation and irritation of anal mucosa which may lead to a burning pain during defecation. It is due to the spiciness of the food. You may try yogurt, cucumber, tender coconut ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many causes of reflux. Hiatus hernia is one of the conditions. It is a major concern causing lifestyle limitation. I would like to know if you are suffering from any respiratory problem. Continuous reflux can ... View thread »