Moisturex Cream

How to treat my creviced lips present with swelling?

Query: Hi, I am 19 years old male. For a few days my lip creviced and bleeding a little In the morning. when i woke up my lip get swollen and there are small boils like thing in and around my lip. Its a little painfull and annoying. I used vaseline and other Petroleum gels also honey but the did not help....  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: First of all it’a a good sign that this is not happening the first time to you. Because this means it’s most likely not something new and acute. For symptoms like the one visible on your photo many reasons can be the cause. Therefore I wouldn’t deal with it just as a dermatologic...  Read Full »

My burn-like mark keeps increasing in size. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have a small formation in my leg which developed approximately before three years. I have attached the images for your reference. It is brown in color, somewhat similar to a burn. It itches sometimes and it is very dry in nature. This formation was initially around 2 cm, but now has inc...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and well understand your concern. You are having lichen simplex chronicus (LSC). It arises because of repetitive scratching or rubbing. I could see thickening of the skin with variable flakes...  Read Full »

How to cure dry and flaky skin?

Query: Hi doctor, My hands are dry and flaky. How to cure it?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity).Though your given picture is not that much clear, I can make out ichthyosis in your forearm (genetic skin disorder - dry and scaly skin).I suggest you use Moisturex soft loti...  Read Full »

After PPP removal, I have some scaly marks on my penis. Which cream should I try?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old male. Seven months ago, I had PPP removal from my penis head with CO2 laser treatment. For the last three months, I observed some redness in my penis head. I think it is because of irritation due to masturbation. Since I removed PPP, my penis is a lot drier. My dermat...  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You had CO2 laser removal of PPP (pearly penile papule). The most common side effect of laser is erythema or redness, which goes of itself with time.In photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems that you have erythema and dryness only. Otherwise, i...  Read Full »