Soy Yoghurt

Please suggest a lactose-free diet for weight gain.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years old male, who is 5.9 feet tall and weighs 55 kg. I take vegetables, egg, fish but not meat. I am lactose intolerant for the past three years. If I take any milk products, it causes gastritis instantly, and I have to take an antacid. I cannot take whey protein because of thi...  Read Full »

Dr. Durga Kumari

Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned that you are suffering from lactose intolerance, which means a decreased ability to digest milk sugar that is, lactose. You need not worry because you can have soy products like soy milk, tofu, and soy yogurt. Do not take whey protein or any other pr...  Read Full »

Will semen leakage affect the eye sight?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 13-year-old male and I have had semen leakage for about three months. I think it is from weak nerves because last year, I would masturbate a lot but then I stopped because it was becoming painful and I was embarrassed. Then about three months ago, I watched something inappropriate...  Read Full »

Dr. Arup Majumdar

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me tell you that the symptoms described by you suggest that you have a nightfall problem. The high quality way to deal with dusk is the use of herbal or selfmade remedies. There are no aspect outcomes for such remedy methods. You ought to have yogurt at least two or t...  Read Full »