Substance Induced Anxiety

Are my symptoms due to the whiskey I drank four years back?

Query: Hi doctor, My mind is foggy and I am not able to think clearly. I am very forgetful and I sleep more during daytime. I cannot grasp things quickly and it takes a lot of time. My problem started 4 years ago when I drunk whiskey for the first time in my life. Since then my mind was foggy and slowed do...  Read Full »

Dr. Diwakar Sharma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I believe the use of the substance in your case has further worsened your anxiety. The symptoms you have described are suggestive of a heightened emotional state and commonly seen in association with anxiety. In order to get rid of this, you may have to see a therapist. ¬...  Read Full »

My friend takes a drug to boost his energy while body building. Is it safe?

Query: Hi doctor, My friend, who is a fitness freak is training to compete at a state level body building competition this year. He is training alongside some local bodybuilder. My concern is, I have seen recently that his physique is really good, but he has some dark spots on his veins on both the arms. H...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Narayanrao Rathod

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Termin (Mephentermine) injection¬†is composed of the following active ingredients (salts): propyl paraben - 0.02 % W/V, methyl paraben - 0.18 % W/V, and mephentermine - 15 mg. It is a muscle relaxing agent which increases the stamina but has lots of side effects. I sug...  Read Full »