Throat Tightness

Why am I suffering from chills, reddish bumps on the throat, and ear pain?

Query: I have thrist reddishness with small bumps in the throat (at the back of throat) small sort of ear pain feel of something caught in throat sometimes bot everytime food caught on chest feel. I had consulted a gastro doctor he examined it using endoscopy everything was fine. The throat reddishness and...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep Shrestha

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq, As per your history, it seems you are suffering from chronic granular pharyngitis. Chronic granular pharyngitis have an alteration in the mucous membrane of the pharynx. They are aggravated by acid reflux, allergens, viral and bacterial infection. For now as you are havi...  Read Full »

My lax les is 38 cm with inflamed gastric folds and severe antral gastritis. Please advice.

Query: Hello doctor, My lax les is 38 cm with inflamed gastric folds and severe antral gastritis. Presence of diverticulum and ulcer near the pyloric ring. I have constant nausea, bloating, and throat tightness.  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Gastritis is an inflammation of stomach mucosa. It happens due to Helicobacter pylori a bacterial infection, smoking, alcohol and also certain medicines like Aspirin. Presence of diverticulum also causes gastritis.  Read Full »

Is there any medicine to reduce throat tightness?

Query: Hello doctor,Is there any medicine to reduce throat tightness? I am suffering from the last four days. It seems like something is tied around my neck. I do not sense it when I am lying down. But, once I am up, I can again feel this tightness. Attached are my reports. I was suffering from a...  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For complaints of tightness in the neck area, ensure you rule out thyroid disorders. Regarding cough and cold since your return, I suggest you start tablet Amoxyclav 625 mg (a combination of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) twice a day for five days, tablet Muc...  Read Full »