Vomiting At The Sight Or Thought Of Food

Why does my son always vomits at the sight of food he does not like?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 7 year old son who vomits or gags at the sight or thought of food that he does not like. He has been doing it for as long as I can remember. Every time I talk to his pediatrician about it, she says that it is no big deal, but I feel it is. He has to sit alone at lunch while a...  Read Full »

Dr. Sirisha

Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vomiting at the sight of food is psychological, but I would like to know to which kind of foods does he do that like is it for milk products, etc.? This also means he might be allergic to some foods. Those foods can be avoided. Is his weight normal for his age? If he vo...  Read Full »