Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the child has reduced oxygen supply due to such an incident, it may lead to brain damage which will be manifested in a day or two post this incident as a convulsion. That is how you will come to know that this kind of ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chickenpox and measles are similar kind of diseases, categorized as viral infections with a rash. In such a scenario, it is better to give measles vaccine one month after full recovery from chickenpox. It is not a ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child but do not worry. Muscle stiffness and fever can occur after a DPT vaccination and is not a contraindication for vaccination. ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Developmental stuttering is a common form of stuttering seen in children under 5 years. Stuttering occurs when a child is learning speech and language skills. It occurs because of the child's ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Modi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The treatment of atrial septal defect in neonate or infant depends on the size of the defect and clinical condition of the child. If the child is stable, it can be left alone and sometimes it closes by the age of 3 years ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu  Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Your concern is whether oxygen was necessary. Whenever the baby is having wheezing and respiratory distress, giving Oxygen is necessary to avoid impending ventilation-perfusion mismatch. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu  Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Local swelling after vaccination is the known side effect. Just apply ice over it for 3 to 4 times a day. No need to rub or massage, just apply ice. No need for plaster. It is local swelling, ... View thread »

Dr. VijayKumar Mundeshi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keep trying to give breastfeeds as much as possible till 6 months completion. Different brands of milk powder have different tastes. So, you can change what they like (as advised). Do not dilute more or give more ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu  Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Most common abdominal pain in children at this age is due to worm infestation and indigestion. If deworming is not done, do it with Bandy plus syrup (5 ml is equal to 400 mg Albendazole and ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a common complaint in newborn babies and infants. Is your baby is feeding well and has good weight? Does she have normal stools and urination? Is there any other health concern? The common causes of ... View thread »