Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Ajay  Panwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good to know that your child's seizures are under control with medication. Tablet Clobazam is mainly used to control acute seizures and used for a short duration. The main drawback with long term use of Clobazam ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just got your concern. Relax. I am here to help you. Follow advice. Just give her some time to accept the taste of the new formula. Do not rush to introduce many things at a time. By offering multiple tastes at the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to check the weight of the child and the hydration status of the child to comment on the reason for icterus. Also the blood group of the baby and mother should be known along with G6PD status. Another important ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, I got your concern. Let me help you. From all these available information what I can say is that if he is active, playful, and eating well then just do not worry. Some toddlers have such kind of problems. If he ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. It is good that at present she is stable. Let me give you some information about it. He may be tired so he slept. It is possible that lip swelling can cause pain so need to give pain killer ... View thread »

Dr. Kausalya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent urination is because of more of foremilk feeding. Poor weight gain due to hindmilk deficiency. Hindmilk is rich in fat which helps in baby's weight gain. Foremilk contains more of water which makes the baby pass ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give Meftal 5 mL (6 hourly) if the temperature is above 101 F or if not controlled on Crocin (Paracetamol). You can give Meftal (Mefenamic acid) 4 hours after giving Crocin ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is less likely that a hole that has closed will open again. Hence as regards to the hole in the heart you need not worry if it has closed. A repeat 2D Echocardiogram would be advisable to see the exact status of the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your son may have inherited it from the father. Considering that the wheezing may have been inherited from the father, it should follow the same course and should go away by the age of 8 years. Even if it has not ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to tell you that the age of seven months is a way too early to even comment about autism. So do not worry. The movements you are describing seem like normal movements of a growing baby to me ... View thread »