(Avg 5 based on 1 rating)
Dr.Harshit Dave graduated from the prestigious The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 2017. He holds a Master of Surgery in Orthopedics degree from Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group ... Read More
"Thank you so much for your feedback. I will start on this immediately and report updates later on!"
Dr.Harshit Dave graduated from the prestigious The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 2017. He holds a Master of Surgery in Orthopedics degree from Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. He passed with distinction (76%). He specializes in trauma, spine, arthroplasty, and joint pain and has 9 years of clinical experience.
Academics & Trainings
M. S. ORTHOPAEDICS
Grant Medical College And Sir J.j. Group Of Hospitals, Mumbai.
Vadodara Medical College
Awards & Publications
Dr.Harshit Dave has participated in many state-level quizzes during residency.
He has published:
1. Vacuum-Assisted Closure - Review on the current application for post-operative wound management in orthopedics. Piyush Gawai, Ujwal Ramteke, Sandeep Gavhale, Harshit Dave, Amit Yadav, and Akash Mane. (https://doi.org/10.22271/ortho.2018.v4.i2m.123).
2. Ponseti Technique - Efficacy in idiopathic clubfoot in the Indian population. Neetin Mahajan, Ujwal Ramteke*, Sandeep Gavhale, Nikhil Palange, Akash Mane, and Harshit Dave (https:// dx.doi.org/10.18203/issn.2455-4510.IntJResOrthop20182734)
3. Surgical Management of Tuberculous Vertebra Plana of the Third Cervical Vertebra - A Case report. April 10, 2018 - June 2019 | Volume 4 | Issue 1 /by ijsadmin Volume 4 | Issue 1 | Jan – June 2019 | Page 31-34 | Dhiraj V Sonawane, Bipul Kumar Garg, Harshit Dave, Shrikant Savant.
4. Multiple Spinal Extradural Arachnoid Cyst - A Case Report. January 10, 2018/in Jan - June 2019 | Volume 4 | Issue 1 /by ijsadmin Volume 4 | Issue 1 | Jan – June 2019 | Page 27-30 | Dhiraj V Sonawane, Bipul Kumar Garg, Harshit Dave, Vikramsinh Nangare, Ajay Chandanwale 5. Garg BK, Dave H.
5. Pantalar arthrodesis in a case of chronic subluxated tibiotalar and subtalar joint with secondary arthritis: a case report. Int J Res Orthop 2019;5:974-7. 6. Garg B K, Dave H, Sonawane D V, Patil O P.
6. Bilateral Uncemented Hemiarthroplasty in a Patient with Bilateral Lower limb PPRP with Right Knee Arthrodesis - Surgical Difficulties and Techniques. Trauma International May - Dec 2019; 5(2):
7. Effect of Femoral Neck Length Restoration on Functional Outcomes of Patients With Intertrochanteric Fractures: A Comparison Between Dynamic Hip Screw and Proximal Femur Nail. Volume - 9 | Issue - 6 | June - 2020 | PRINT ISSN No. 2277 - 8179 | DOI : 10.36106/ijsr.
8. Tennis Elbow Brace and Wrist Cock-up Splint in the Management of Tennis Elbow - A Comparative Study. Sandeep Gavhale, Harshit Dave, Hitesh Rohra, Vipul D. Shet, Ganesh Aher, Sagar Bansal DOI: 10.18203/issn.2455-4510.IntJResOrthop20202690.
9. Solitary Osteochondroma of Posterior Elements of Spine - a Case Report. Dr. Eknath Pawar, Dr.Sandeep Gavhale, Sagar Bansal, Harshit Dave, Amit Yadav, Akshay KS- Journal of case reports.
10. Scapholunate Dissociation With Ulnar Impaction - A Case with Review of Literature. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports. 2020 May;10(3):76-9. Garg1 BK, Dave1 H.