Allergen

Why is my son having continuous chest congestion?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 5 years old. He is dealing with continuous chest congestion and coughing with change in season. Doctor suggested Foracort 100 for two to three months with two shots in the morning and two at night after using nebulization Levolin 1.25 mg and Budecort 1 mg in the past for ches...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First off all I would suggest you to carry out chest x-ray and complete blood count to rule out lung infection like bronchitis. Foracort is a combination of Budesonide, a corticosteroid and anti-inflammatory and Formoterol, a long-acting bronchodilator, used to ...  Read Full »

Do Mucoram pill and Rhinocort spray interact with each other?

Query: Hi doctor, I took a Mucoram pill along with Rhinocort spray. Then, I had hyperventilating difficulty. I could not swallow and I cannot balance myself and felt more tired and weak. I feel that my brain became numb for a month. After a month, I am good now. But, still I feel some pressure and continuo...  Read Full »

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your question and I understand your concern. Mucoram (Ambroxol Hydrochloride) is a mucolytic and Rhinocort is a corticosteroid Budesonide. Together their use with no prior history of some chronic obstructive pulmonary disease like asthma makes it likely eith...  Read Full »

What causes water bubbles on hand?

Query: Hi doctor, I have water bubbles on my fingers and they are itchy. when I am out in sunlight or when my body heats up, I have a feeling like thousands of ants are crawling and biting my body and my body starts itching. I am very worried. I maintain good hygiene. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Chaitra Prakash

Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through the details you have provided and feel it be an allergic condition of skin known as pompholyx. Pompholyx generally causes itching of the hands and feet. Since these body parts directly come in contact with external objects on a day to day basis. The s...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for invisible bug bites.

Query: Hi doctor, We are in a horrible situation for the last four months, due to an invisible bug bite. It is crawling and biting up from head to toe and become more aggressive in the night time till morning. It is invisible to the naked eye. I was going through many researches on the internet. The sympt...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have a few questions. Who in particular is experiencing these symptoms; yourself and who else? Do you use an air conditioner to keep the house cold or fan? When was the last time the filter was changed or the fan was cleaned? Please share the picture of the rash if ...  Read Full »

Does Fraxinus allergy also indicate an allergy to olives?

Query: Hello doctor, Would you please explain if this means I have allergy from olive trees (trees that produces olives), if I have allergies from (ash- fraxinud excel) or are they different?  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fraxinus excel is the common ash plant. It belongs to the olive family. Plants in same family have shared antigens. If you are sensitive to one plant in the family, you are likely to be sensitive to others also. Hence, the result means that you are sensitive to olive a...  Read Full »

Please suggest a way to discontinue Montair-LC.

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18 year old female. When I was 5 years old, I had pneumonia. At that time I was fully cured. Now, I am suffering from cough, cold and sneezing for so many days. My doctor recommended many medicines along with Montair-LC. Everything is fine now, but the problem is that I have t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history. It appears that you have allergic rhinitis, asthma or bronchitis. It would be of help to know what other medications you are taking. Are you using any inhalers? I would not suggest discontinuing Montair-LC (combination of M...  Read Full »

Can Bresol be used to treat asthma?

Query: Hello doctor, Thank you for giving us the first query free. I am 26 years old male suffering from asthma for the past 14 to 15 years. So, I feel shame for myself when I use an inhaler. I am not able to go on tour especially in winter because I do not want to share my worst condition in front of my ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding the continuation of medicines, you may have to use the multivitamin tablet, Septilin (Tinospora) and Bresol (Turmeric, Vasaka, and Vaividang) for a long time till your allergic condition persists. These medicines are for helping your body develop good immun...  Read Full »

I am allergic to coconut. Should I discontinue using the products containing coco-glucoside?

Query: Hello doctor,I always have dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. My entire life, I have been severely allergic to all nuts and tree nuts. I also have a small allergy to coconut. I notice that all of the skincare products and shampoos I have contains Cocamidopropyl betaine or coco-glucoside in them, wh...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Allergies are the condition in which your immune system becomes hypersensitive to foreign particles or substances like pollens, dust particles, mites, pet dander, some foods, and medicines, etc. Your immune system is a protective barrier to allergens, which causes ha...  Read Full »

I would like to have the best treatment for constant running nose.

Query: Hi doctor, I have problems with my nose for over 10 years. My nose runs all time every day. I got a surgery on the nasal valve and it got worse. The surgeon told me that it is normal and prescribed me Xozal. I am using it for past three months but no improvement with it. I wish to get something pr...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from allergic rhinitis which is a form of hypersensitivity and it causes running nose. However this has an offending agent and when the allergen is avoided, the allergy subsides. To confirm whether it is allergy we can do two tests which incl...  Read Full »

How to bring down the allergic reaction I had for cough medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I recently had an allergic reaction to cough medicine. Nowadays, every time I sweat and getting rash. The reaction happened about a week ago. I am just wondering how long this will last.  Read Full »

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data posted. Firstly, it is very rare to get an allergic reaction to cough medicine. Kindly tell me more details about the episode that happened a week ago. Was there a fever? What made you think of allergic reaction? Now, where is the rash...  Read Full »