Bump On Forehead

How to cure red bumps present on my forehead and eyebrows?

Query: I have red bumps on my forehead and 2 red bumps in between my eyebrows, and a pimple of my nose. I really want to get rid of it quickly , and I've tried all the creams I could find.  Read Full »

Dr. Shama Naaz

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, welcome to icliniq, Red bumps can be due to acne or due to allergies, Please send a clear photograph of your skin lesions. In the meantime, you should be patient, as taking stress would result in more breakouts. Please know that healing process can be slow, and depends on the skin condition. I...  Read Full »

What to do if a kid hit his head and got a bump?

Query: A soft bump on a kids's forehead. He's 2 and almost 7 months. It has been an hour and we used an ice pack immediately. He fell from the sofa. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Thank you for getting in touch with us. I can very well understand how worried you are. The “bump” itself, after having fallen from a sofa, shouldn’t be a reason for concern. Far more important is the question if he has any pain, bruising, bleeding or signs of mental confusion including abnor...  Read Full »