Increased Bowel Movement

What causes symptoms like bowel problems, palpitations, dizziness, blackout vision, etc.?

Query: Hello doctor, While getting up from sleep in the morning vertigo, and fatigue occurs. After my first bowel movement I pass gas and feels the urge for second bowel movement again. While passing of gas, sometimes I get palpitations, pins and needles over belly area, flickering on buttocks occurs. Ve...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know some details about your symptoms. Since when you started to have symptoms? What exactly you feel in vertigo, visualizing spinning of surroundings object around you, or feels spinning of your head inside, blurred vision, blackening in front of e...  Read Full »

Can infestation of larvae cause chronic loose bowel movements?

Query: My daughter has been sick for 9 months. Chronic loose bowel movements average 8 a day, acne type rash intermittently across forehead, grinding teeth of a night time, craving sugar, never feels full, craves salt, fatigue, headaches, shooting abdominal pain in area of belly button. Treated with Mebend...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello I welcome you to icliniq. I can understand that must be very upset about your daughters problem. Actually I do not think that it is simply worm infestation because even one dose of Mebendazole is enough for some of the round and hook worms. However tap worms are slightly resistant to this a...  Read Full »

Is it normal for a child to have bowel movement every time they pass urine?

Query: Hello doctor,My daughter of 10 years passes stool every time she urinates. This is happening the last two days. She is somewhat plumpy, otherwise healthy. Currently, she has a cold and cough but, not taking medication. Last week, she took Metacef for a chest congestion.  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bowel and bladder dysfunction are quite common during illness. There is nothing much to fear. Did she have any antibiotic in the recent past? Does she complain of any abdominal pain? Could you specify whether the stool consistency was watery or solid? I sugges...  Read Full »

I face bowel problem whenever I go to my native. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21 year old male. I came to my native recently for my holidays. I have an issue of frequent bowel movements of around six times a day. But, it is normal and not loose. I also feel some irritation and heat during bowel movement. Also, this is the second episode. First time I got ...  Read Full »

Dr. Anshuman Srivastava

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem that you are facing occurs only during your stay at home town means it is either due to some infection or change in food type. Sometimes, entameba infection can cause this. Otherwise, milk allergy can also lead to a similar kind of symptoms. So, make a note ...  Read Full »

What makes a person fart and go to the toilet many times a day?

Query: Hey doctor how do you do? To be honest am not fine !! When we come to ma point i have a symptoms like going to toilet many times in a day and also farting much times in a day(over 100 times ). Am from poor family Once I tried in hospital but because of money I Can't continued .It tooks many ye...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello. I welcome you to icliniq. I am sorry to hear that you have been such distressful times. I really hope with the following advise your problem solve for rest of your life. Well you it is not uncommon to have fart and burping. Since these are the normal.process of body of emitting gases which...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for IBS with alternative bowel habits?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from digestive problems for the past 10 years. I have alternative bowel habits diarrhea (loose stools) or constipation, gas, and bloating. Some days I have to go for even three times a day and it always feels like the food is not properly digested. I was at fir...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you know very well about your disorder as of now. The basic problem with the IBS-D (irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea) is the spastic contraction of bowel and increased secretion of various gut hormones leading to abdominal pain and diarrhea. ...  Read Full »

I have frequent flatulence with irregular bowel movements. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I was diagnosed with non-ulcer dyspepsia seven years back. Was treated with probiotics and it helped a little bit. Now my complaint is frequent flatulence (foul smelling) and irregular bowel movements (sit 3 to 4 times daily with only 1 episode of almost complete de...  Read Full »

Dr. Jagdish Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like IBS symptoms. You need medicine along with some lifestyle changes. Continue Escitalopram and Isabgol. Take tablet Rifagut 550 mg twice daily, tablet Normaxin twice daily, tablet Esomac 40 mg once daily before breakfast, tablet Folvite 5 mg once daily.  Read Full »

Are frequent bowel movements and hematuria symptoms of low digestive enzymes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been experiencing trouble with my bowels for the past one and a half weeks. I would normally have big stools, and go often daily, sometimes every other day, and rarely once every three days. I have been having more frequent bowel movements, but they have become much smaller and...  Read Full »

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data you have posted. There is no such intestinal cause for hematuria. Hematuria may be microscopic or macroscopic.Microscopic can be known only through urine examination, as you told that you were told to have hematuria I suppose you have ...  Read Full »

How to treat abdominal pain and frequent bowel movement problem?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from abdominal pain for the past few years. My stomach is not clean, and I use my restroom four to six times daily. I feel nervous and have consulted many doctors and took many drugs. But my problem remains the same.  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1) Other than the increased frequency of stool, what other symptoms you have? do you have abdominal pain, mucus in stool, nausea or vomiting? What about your appetite? 2) There might be three possibilities for loose stool; either intestinal infection, irritable bowe...  Read Full »

After tooth extraction, I feel exhausted with irregular bowel movements. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I had my left lower wisdom teeth extracted before a week and stitches are still there and yet to be removed. I am on Paracetamol and other painkillers. The problem is I do not have any pain in my mouth. But, I feel exhausted, restless and I just cannot wake up from my bed. Also, my bow...  Read Full »

Dr. Geeth Sadasivam

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaint and the relevant details. You have also mentioned that you are under Paracetamol tablets. It is a mere painkiller and has zero side effects on your bowel movements. But, if you were prescribed with antibiotics after wisdom tooth removal, then I ...  Read Full »