Infection In Uterus

What is the reason for my IVF failure?

Query: Dear Doctor, I'm 37 yrs old woman I had my first conception at the age of 36 but in 3rd month had miscarriage since then I'm trying to conceive...I tried IUI, IVF once each..but both failed..my gynec said that embryo used for IVF was of good quality..he said may be my egg quality is not good..may I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Priyanka Viswanath

Answer: Hi, Don't get disheartened and don't give up firstly if egg quality is not good embryo will not be good but one thing we need to remember here is that ur age is not only affecting egg quality but rest of the uterus also. Once the embryo is placed inside u it will be ur uterus duty to take forward ...  Read Full »

Why did I have blood clots and brown discharge during periods?

Query: Hello doctor, The period was two days late. When it started, it was watery. Then on the second day, it had some clots. Then it thinned up again and ended with brown blood. Why?  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The possibilities for this periods are: For normal bleeding, you need a normal hormonal support to the endometrium, ovulation and the proper and complete bleeding. But, in your history I note your BMI (body mass index) is very high, Your expected...  Read Full »

What care do we need while having sex during pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is entering her fourth month of pregnancy. Is it safe to have intercourse now? Is there anything that needs to take care of? We have not had intercourse in the last three months as we were not together. Kindly advise.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After the 12 weeks of pregnancy, the placenta has formed, and the bond between mother and baby is strong enough to prevent any problem to the baby. The only issue is the infection in semen. It is valid throughout pregnancy. Semen is a body secretion and will...  Read Full »

How to improve the chance of pregnancy in case of a semen infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 45 year old male, and my wife is 26 years. We have been trying to have a baby for the past seven years. I had a sperm analysis in 2011. My count was 68 m, all the parameters were good¬†except the presence of Proteus spp. bacteria. The doctor injected me with gentamycin once, and...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Let me start on a positive note by saying that she stands a very good chance of pregnancy, but there are some small issues in your infertility treatment which I will try to cl...  Read Full »