Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Kindly suggest ways to overcome sex addiction.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a sex addict. How to overcome this? I do lots of sexual activities on a daily basis, which gives me pleasure and I get tired soon because of that. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your complaint, but the history is not enough to tell you any suggestion. So, I would like to ask you a few questions, so that I can decide whether you need any treatment or not. What kind of sexual activities you are doing? How many times in a day you do that? ...  Read Full »

My penis looks thin after masturbation. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a virgin. Yesterday after masturbation, I noticed that my penis meatus looks like very thin. But, on erection this disappears. Please tell me the reason and cure.  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, it is normal. After masturbation the penis loses its erection, so it looks thin. And also the fluid comes out is normal. For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist  Read Full »

Please suggest some medicines for low sex drive.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. I got married a year back. My problem is low sexual drive. Are there any safe medicines to induce sexual desire? Also, my penis is circumcised. So, my penile glans are dry and insensitive. Is there any topical cream available to increase the sensitivity of my ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should answer a few questions so that I can help you better. Do you have early morning erections? If not, since when? Do you masturbate? If yes, then how many times a week and do you have any problem in doing it? Since when do you have a low sex drive? Are ...  Read Full »

How to avoid early morning erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 20 years old. My penis is 9 inches in erected state. Is it abnormal to have penis of such length? I get my penis hard very easy and fast. I end up masturbating 1 or 2 times a day. Is it normal? At times, I am able to masturbate without my penis being fully erect also. Few mornings I...  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your penis length is normal. In this age erection on minor scenes or thoughts is very common. And morning erection is a normal thing and it should be there. About discharge after masturbation is that when you do it for the first time or after a long time then onl...  Read Full »

I masturbate a lot.But I do not feel any sexual attraction towards my wife.

Query: Hi, I am a 30 year old male, married for the last one year. We got married in February 2014 and because of job, we used to stay in different locations for the first 6 months. From last September we have been staying together. My wife is a good looking, well educated, smart girl and I adore my wife a...  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, both of you need to do a few things, especially you. You must stop watching porn movies, in those movies nothing is real, they take drugs to increase everything in them. And you must stop masturbating frequently since you are living tog...  Read Full »