Cetaphil Cleanser

Related Terms: Moisturizer, Sunscreen Lotion, Benzoyl Peroxide, Levocetirizine, Sunscreen, Acne, Dry Skin

What is the treatment for bumps on face that make skin texture rough?
Query: Hello doctor, I am on no medications. I drink a ton of water, eat the right food. I do not eat pork. I still eat candy every now and then but usually milk chocolate. I wash my face every night. I use a toner and an ultra moisturizing face lotion. My face gets dry really fast if I do not. I still ha...  Read Full »
Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. First, you need to understand that there are many different types of acne and you are having comedones type of acne. And unfortunately, this type is a little difficult to treat. And you are right, these add roughness to the skin. Please us...  Read Full »

Why are there itching and burning sensation on my penis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am having itching and burning problem on my penis. I cannot lift my foreskin upward. It is painful to upward the foreskin. I think I have acquired a fungal infection. My wife was under treatment of heavy menstruation periods for her menopause phase. She had passed through heavy bloo...  Read Full »
Dr. Sandeep Golla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you forward a few pictures of the affected area, if possible? Your concern may be balanoposthitis most probably. Continue Fluconazole 150 mg. Have them weekly once after dinner for four consecutive weeks and for your spouse advise her Fluconazole 150 mg two tablets ...  Read Full »

What can be done to clear acne marks due to pimples during periods?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 24 years old and I have a combination skin type. I have minimal breakouts basically during my periods but these pimples leave a lot of marks. Please suggest me a tablet or a treatment on how to remove these marks. Also, I do not want to take any medicines containing steroids or ap...  Read Full »
Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. First, you need to understand acne is common and you may experience frequent exacerbation due to stress or periods as you already told. Moreover, steroids should never be used in acne skin. In fact, this aggravates acne. Please apply Clind...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for penis pain due to balanoposthitis?
Query: Hello doctor, I had mild penis pain below the glans. The doctor checked and informed minimal balanoposthitis. I took Microdox 100 for 15 days, Zocon for seven days, Gabapentin for 15 days. There was a relief. He asked me to apply Onabet cream for 15 days. When I apply Onabet cream it relieves me but...  Read Full »
Dr. Sandeep Golla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your concern is balanoposthitis by your description. It is due to a candidial yeast infection. Which will flare according to our immunity. It is not contagious and not harmful. Get your fasting and postprandial blood sugar and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) levels d...  Read Full »

Why are there small red bumps in beard area when I wake up?
Query: Hello doctor, Every morning I wake up and the beard area of my face is full of small red pussy bumps. This has happened for many months now. I wash my face with Cetaphil cleanser and sometimes Ketoconazole shampoo. This removes some of the pus but my face is still red and a little itchy. I took sev...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This condition is called folliculitis. It is the infection of hair follicles that form red bumps and pustules around the opening of hairs on the skin surface. Most of the time the infection is bacter...  Read Full »

I am facing acne problem and skin looks dull and dead. Please suggest.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old female. I have acne on my face. After delivery, I put on weight (74 kg) and today I am 66 kg. I have used hormonal tablets for six months till February due to periods problem. Now, I am not using any tablets and my periods are regular. Almost for four months, I am f...  Read Full »
Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. Acne in your case is due to the hormonal changes which occurred due to the medicines you took in February and due to childbirth. But, just relax, it may take some time, like up to four months, but it will be fine. Apply Skinoren cream (Azelaic acid) in ve...  Read Full »

I have itchy scalp. Is it folliculitis?
Query: Hello doctor, I hope you will read it thoroughly and answer every query. I am a 30 years old male. It all started with itchy scalp ten months back this summer. But, I was not concerned much, since it was just itchy and some bumps like mosquito bites (not more than two to three) and some swelling as...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked your photos (attachments removed to protect patient identity). It is better you go for haircut and shave or trim beard. It may be due to folliculitis or fungal infection by the description. You can get it examined by a doctor or dermatologist for physic...  Read Full »

Is there any product to clear perioral dermatitis?
Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering with some skin disease. I am pretty sure it is perioral dermatitis, but it could be something else. I have tried steroid creams, Cetaphil cleanser and Spectro gel. But, nothing has changed and I think it has only made it worse. I have also tried to leave it alone. I canno...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern and understand your problem. I have gone through your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Periorial dermatitis is a common skin problem with itchy or tender small red papules. The papules usually occur around mouth, nose, eyes...  Read Full »

Why am I having a hard white layer on head and glans of penis?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a hard white layer on head and glans of the penis. Please help. This problem is 4 to 5 months old and I am not taking any treatment. I am 19 years old. The white layer is not going even after washing it.  Read Full »
Dr. Sandeep Golla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, forward a few pictures of the affected area to guide you through precisely.  Read Full »

My baby has flaky white patches on forehead. What can it be?
Query: Hi doctor, My baby is four months old. He has white patches on his forehead and around his eyes. They are flaky and little skin peels off. I am much worried. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be due to seborrheic dermatitis (itchy red rash with flaky scales) or atopic dermatitis or simple dryness. Please consult a dermatologist for examination and management. Use mild soap or cleanser for face wash. You can also use a moisturizer. For further qu...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Cetaphil Cleanser? We have medical experts to help you right away.