Cranberry Juice

Related Terms: Uti, Urinary Tract Infection, Urine Infection, Nitrofurantoin, Frequent Urination, Urine Culture, Kidney Stones

Why am I having constipation with hard stools and frequent urination?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 34 years old, female. I am suffering from asthma, rhinitis allergy, IBS, ulcerative colitis and osteoporosis, and anemia. My last blood report was of 7.9 hemoglobin. I feel constantly tired and exhausted plus new problem has started that each and every bone pains all the time mos...  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Get started with Iron and Calcium supplements. Take fiber rich diet and plenty of fluids. Take laxatives and cranberry juice for constipation and bladder symptoms. You can have an active bladder and chronic constipation. Get a urine examination, thyroid profile and pelv...  Read Full »

I have strong burning sensation in vagina. Is the urine infection back?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19 year old female. I am a virgin. I was treated for a urine infection a week ago and now it seems to be back again. I have a strong burning sensation in my vagina and it is very painful.  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is better to have urinalysis, urine culture and I would suggest high vaginal swab as well or just vaginal swab to be on the safe side. Have plenty of cranberry juice and water. Maintain strict hygiene. Wear soft, comfortable undergarments. Collect lab resu...  Read Full »

Is it normal to have vaginal pain while urinating along with stomach and back pain?
Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in the inside of my vagina when I pee and lower back and stomach pain that comes and goes. Is this normal?  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It could be sexually transmitted infection or pelvic infection. Have high vaginal swab urinalysis, urine culture. Strict hygiene. Soft comfortable undergarments. Use condoms to avoid sexually transmitted infection. Avoid cosmetics locally, just use a soft razor for hair...  Read Full »

Why is there an unusual sense of something inside my urethra while urinating?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old male. I have problems in my private parts. Sometimes, I sense slight numbness, slight pain in testis with coldness. But all this sensation does not last long. There is mild fever with tiredness and fatigue. Sometimes, I sense something inside my urethra while urinati...  Read Full »
Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, the treatment is apt according to the drug sensitivity report. The drug would have already started showing its effect by now that is within 48 hours after initiation if you have started. Kindly continue the medication. Drink lots and lots of water and liquids...  Read Full »

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel that you are experiencing an early stage of urinary infection. When you have sex, some penile secretions and semen may enter the bladder. It is a good practice to pass urine after sex. This may not need medication. Have lots of water, milk, juice, barley water or...  Read Full »

I have been on my period for 15 days and when I pee it stings. Why?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been on my period for 15 days so far, and I just noticed today when I pee it stings first and then goes away. I am a virgin. I also missed my period for a month or two before this occurred due to stress with classes.  Read Full »
Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing to get stressed. You might be having urinary tract infection, which is very common in girls. You take care of your hygiene, especially during periods and frequent change sanitary towels and wash the area with plain water as many times as possible. Se...  Read Full »

I have protected sex and after that I get inflammation in urinary tract. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I have protected sex with stranger and after that I get inflammation in urinary tract. Should I get worried about it?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have symptoms of inflammation of urinary tract than you have to rule out urinary tract infection. For that, I suggest you investigate with urine routine microscopic examination report and urine culture for primary work-up. You can revert back with reports once...  Read Full »

I am having sudden nausea in 29th week of pregnancy. How can I feel better?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 29 weeks pregnant. From the last two days, I am not feeling good. There is sudden nausea. The baby movement is fine but I am not able to eat anything because of nausea and frequent urination. Burning feet is also there accompanied by gas and constipation.  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vomiting is more usual in the first trimester. In the second and third trimester, it is less usual and can be due to a urine infection. Have urinalysis and urine culture. If it comes positive for infection, you need antibiotics. Have a strict check on thyroid as we...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for urinary infection and diarrhea.
Query: Hello doctor, My mother had a urinary infection caused by Escherichia coli. She was treated with a 10 days course of Nitrofurantoin. The count of bacteria in her urine then was 500 hpf and 50 WBCs. Her symptoms were relieved. But after a week, she feels slight burning sensation now. During the inf...  Read Full »
Dr. Aamir Mohd

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed all the attached reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has the stomach irritation and loose stools due to the medicines she had taken. She will be relieved from this in 2 or 3 days. She has iron deficiency anemia. So, you ...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for frequent urination and excessive thirst?
Query: Hello doctor, My weight is 90 kg and height is 181 cm. I am a fighter by profession. Four days ago, after finishing three hours of outdoor training, I had severe lower flank pain on both sides. Since then, I am having frequent urination at an average of four times at night and 15 times during the d...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand that you are worried about your health and the urinary system issues. It may be urinary tract infection or fluid and electrolytes imbalances. In both these conditions, we can see such symptoms. It is good to continue having plenty of fluids. Do not perfor...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Cranberry Juice? We have medical experts to help you right away.