Medical Advice on "Simethicone"

First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion … View thread »
Regarding the use of Colicaid (Simethicone), it is an absolutely safe medicine … View thread »
You should either give him Neopeptine or Colpep (Simethicone) and not both … View thread »
The common causes of frequent crying in infants could be the following: The usual cause is tummy pain, which can be relieved with medications like simethiconeView thread »
I suggest an antacid like tablet Pantodac-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) 40 mg stat twice a day for three days and tablet Flatuna (Simethicone) one tablet twice daily for three days … View thread »
There is no need to give Colicaid (combination of Simethicone, Dill oil and Fennel oil) drops … View thread »
I suggest syrup Colicaid 2 mL (Simethicone) when there is pain … View thread »
I also suggest you to take Imosac M (combination of Loperamide Hydrochloride and Simethicone) and Racicadotril to stop loose motion till you consult your doctor … View thread »
Just a few precautions to follow are you need to burp the baby after every feed and use Colicaid drops (Simethicone) on a routine basis till baby overcomes this problem … View thread »

Do you have a question on Simethicone? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now!