Medical Advice on "Simethicone"

First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion … View thread »
I suggest syrup Colicaid (Simethicone) 25 mL thrice a day for three days … View thread »
Regarding the use of Colicaid (Simethicone), it is an absolutely safe medicine … View thread »
You can manage the pain by giving syrup Colicaid (Simethicone) 5 mL only when there is the pain … View thread »
You should either give him Neopeptine or Colpep (Simethicone) and not both … View thread »
The common causes of frequent crying in infants could be the following: The usual cause is tummy pain, which can be relieved with medications like simethiconeView thread »
As of now, Cyclopam (Dicyclomine and Simethicone) is the only treatment … View thread »
Also, you can give Neopeptine (combination of Simethicone, Amylase, and Papain) and Decolic (combination of Diazepam and Dicyclomine), when required … View thread »
I suggest an antacid like tablet Pantodac-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) 40 mg stat twice a day for three days and tablet Flatuna (Simethicone) one tablet twice daily for three days … View thread »

Do you have a question on Simethicone? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Cardiologist Now!